our views on Channel Marketing
State of Channel 2022, Year 2, Edition II.
Sherpa Group CEO Tom Perry’s reflections of the State of Channel in 2021/22. This report discusses key themes that the Sherpa strategy & operational teams have identified amongst our client base of 40+ global technology vendors.
- Channel First Channel Only
- PRM Land Grab
- From Leads to Full Marketing Enablement
- Always-on Recruitment
- Incentivizing the Individual
Transforming Channel Relationships
Our shifting environments and increased competitive activity among Vendors have brought about further pressure to create cut-through with Channel Partners.
Equally, our new world leaves little opportunity for yesterday’s face-to-face mechanisms such as sales events, floor walks and hospitality.
To see success in the new era, Vendors have to embrace alternative digital means to influence Partner behavior.
Download our insights on how to seize the opportunities of digital PX.
Laser Focused channel marketing
For too long, Vendors have pushed out standardized campaigns for all of their Partners to run, regardless of their size, scale or niche.
There is a better way – a way in which both Vendor and Partner thrive.
Download your free copy to learn how to:
- Avoid ‘one-size-fits-all’ for your Partner marketing campaigns
- Rejuvenate your approach to Channel in 2022
- Create long-term meaningful connections to improve your Vendor/Partner relationships